Thursday, February 12, 2009

Zapatos Favorita

My friend Jessica told me that as a new blogger I need to consistently check my blog as well as post blogs. Who woulda known? Anywhoo my blog today is regarding my favorite pair of shoes. They are quite priceless and I have only worn them a handful of times because I do not want to ruin them. Drum Roll............................They are my Lime Green Cowboy Boots!!! They are amazing, I mean amazing. If you can imagine the sexiest, girlie, cowboy boots and then paint lime green all over them TA DAAAAA, you have my favorite shoes. I hope to post a picture of them soon but no guarantees, thats all for today folks!

4 comments:

  1. those sound way too interesting to not post a picture about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for a picture.... Let me know if you need help figuring out how to post it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, Erin takes care of me on blogging technology, and Jessica takes care of Rachel.... Hi Rachel I was thinking of you yesterday, when i was actually wanting to blog about my favorite pair of shoes! I need to see a pic of those boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you don't check this, so you prob. won't read my comment, but if those lime green cowboy boots are your fav, how come I have never seen them???

    ReplyDelete