Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Beta Post

It seemed like it took forever to get a job after college, especially since I was miserable at my old job. The first week at my new job was intimidating and scary but as the weeks went on I gained responsibility and went through training, learning the ins and outs - now I am on a roll and learning new things every day. I got a compliment the other day from my supervisor about my communication skills; And today I got a compliment from the asset protection vicec president about my project I completed. So, besides my migraine, it was a good day!

On top of my new career, I am going to be living on my own: just me and fluffy butt (Bauer Smith, my cat). If anyone knows me, they know that I used to think someone was breaking into my house every day and I shared a room with my sister until I was 18; I have always had a roommate so it will be an adventure and scary at the same time, but Bauer will protect me! =)

I am thinking of trying out for American Idol again next year! I might dress up as a penguin or something haha j/k.

And last but not least I am extremely jealous of my best friend who gets to go to the Virgin Islands and I am stuck here in ghetto CA. Bring me back a shell or something!

Oh my sister lives in Sacramento now and I never thought I would live by one of my sisters!

Peace out.

4 comments:

  1. You have accomplished a lot; I am very proud of you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tuesday tip on a wednesday...have you ever tried Gatorade for a migraine? That's on one of my tips lists, but i have never had a migraine...wondering if it works or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should definitely go on american idol. you have a great voice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... i used to get migranes a lot. man they suck! but i stopped drinking pop while i was pregnant and they seemed to go away a little bit. i only get one about every 3 months now.

    ReplyDelete