Monday, September 7, 2009

So obviously I suck at this blog thing, I knew I would that is why I never wanted to start one BUT.. my little friend "the prin" decided to start one for me anyway. So basically this blog is to say that I would not waste your time checkin out my blog because there is never anything here BUT my little friend "the prin" has the awesomest blog spot ever. She is so full of creative and wisomfull things that you are guaranteed to be entertained by her blog spot;) Im sorry I am boring and that I never write anything but seriously, I can't even compete with the little lady. Jessica, Im sorry to let you down, maybe I will one day write a blog about something cool and creative but today, not so much BUT you rock on my friend. Lots of love to ya sista (mary clarence-sista act what what!) Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment